State of Liberty
Online Wellbeing Retreats
With the right knowledge and tools, we all have the power to create sustainable healthy lifestyles for ourselves. At State of Liberty, we believe self-care should be a way of life. The best place to start is in the home, making small changes every day and forming habits that will last.
The first online wellbeing retreat will take place on the weekend of the 5th and 6th of May
Sign up to be the first to hear about our spring retreat.
Numbers will be limited.
Is this for me?
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by obligations and responsibilities at work and/or at home and you want to learn how to slow down and take better care of yourself.
- You’re being pushed and pulled in too many different directions and need help to regain focus and prioritise your own wellbeing.
- You often feel too busy, too tired or too stressed to nurture yourself.
- You struggle to prioritise your own needs and would benefit from gentle encouragement to help you overcome deep-rooted resistance to self-care.
- You want to learn new wellbeing practices in a way that makes it easy to integrate them into everyday life.
- You crave a wellbeing lifestyle that reflects your unique values and perfectly suits your individual needs.
- You struggle with a short or long-term health condition and find it difficult to travel to a retreat or outside class.
We believe absolutely anyone can benefit from this kind of quality time out. Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced yogi, a master chef or someone who’s new to cooking, our retreats are carefully designed to suit people with varying levels of knowledge and experience.
What is an online wellbeing retreat?
Our online retreats incorporate six key elements – yoga, food, meditation, mindfulness, pampering, and sleep – all of which have been carefully designed to complement each other, helping you adopt a holistic approach to your own wellbeing.
Produced in collaboration with a team of leading wellbeing experts, our innovative multi-media retreats are delivered via a beautiful, user-friendly website specifically designed to be clear, calm and intuitive.
Each stage of the retreat is made available at set times over the course of one weekend, so you’ll experience the different elements as a group. You’ll be able to connect with fellow participants via our dedicated online forum, creating a powerful communal experience for everyone involved. The SOL team will also be available throughout to answer any questions, offer support and provide gentle encouragement.
Creating a nurturing space in your own home can be incredibly powerful, and our retreats help you achieve this, carving out time to mindfully prepare your surroundings for comfort and rest.
Before the retreat, you’ll receive a luxurious pamper box containing everything you need for a restful and restorative pamper session in your own home. Carefully sourced and expertly curated to complement the digital content, the box includes a seasonal essential oil blend to support, encourage and nurture you as you undertake your wellbeing practices.
You’ll also be provided with a detailed grocery shopping list and a set of printed recipe cards featuring a delicious seasonal menu created by our holistic chef. These quick, simple meals are designed to gently nourish and support the body, both throughout the retreat and beyond.
Test retreat participant
“The SOL team are gentle, kind and supportive and provide the space for participants to take whatever they need from the weekend. Overall, a really lovely and inspiring experience. Thank you.”
What are the benefits?
- Time and space to nurture yourself, regain focus and improve your clarity of thought.
- The chance to feel calm, relaxed, grounded and well rested.
- A deeper connection to your own mind and body.
- The opportunity to learn new wellbeing practices at your own pace.
- Inspiration, guidance and support to help you successfully integrate these newly acquired skills into your daily life.
- A practical wellbeing toolkit designed to support you day-to-day, month-to-month, season-to-season and year-to-year, positively contributing to your future health and happiness.
“As well as being a wonderful weekend full of gentle practices and nutritious food. It has made me re-think my own self care strategies moving forward. The wisdom from the instructors was a joy to experience and I very much look forward to “retreating” with them again. Thank you, you are all a gift.”
Test retreat participant
Hayley Bisofsky-Pope, Life Coach
Sign up to be the first to hear about our spring retreat on the weekend of the 5th and 6th of May
“Most profoundly, my relationship with food has been transformed… Oh! the relief at being invited to remember the joy and the sensuality; the colours and the textures; the way the slow, gentle, quiet preparation of carefully chosen nourishing ingredients is something to value in and of itself rather than just being a means to an end.”
Test retreat participant