Weekly Wellbeing Toolkit
At State of Liberty, we believe self-care should be a way of life.
The best place to start is in the home, making small changes every day and forming habits that will last. We’ve created a powerful weekly ritual to help you integrate wellbeing practices into your everyday life.
- feeling overwhelmed by obligations and responsibilities at work and/or at home
- often feeling too busy, too tired or too stressed to nurture yourself
- craving a wellbeing lifestyle that reflects your unique values and perfectly suits your individual needs
Learn how to:
- slow down and take better care of yourself
- regain focus and prioritise your own wellbeing
- overcome deep-rooted resistance to self-care
- introduce new wellbeing practices in a way that makes it easy to integrate them into everyday life
The Weekly Wellbeing Toolkit includes:
A series of emails
Sunday evening: intention setting and tips on creating a sustainable wellbeing routine.
Wednesday evening: expert advice on overcoming any resistance.
Friday evening: a candlelight meditation for relaxation and reflection.
Of course, you can choose to practise the above exercises at any time. Once you have received all three emails, we will send you a weekly prompt. Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time.
State of Liberty Members Group (Facebook)
This private group is a safe, courageous and confidential place to ask the SOL team any questions you may have about the wellbeing practices.
Sharing within a community can be reassuring, comforting and empowering.
Please know that everything is welcome!
We will be hosting weekly discussions with our team of wellbeing experts – Sas Petherick (resistance and self-care), Lizzie Jones and Florence Neville (food and nutrition), Clem Balfour (yoga), Gemma Davis (meditation, mindfulness and sleep) and Pen McKinley-Rodgers (pamper).
Looking forward to connecting with you all here.
PDF printable worksheets for keeping track of your wellbeing plan.